- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
This versatile, multipurpose archival box can be used for the storage of objects, documents, magazines, books or other smaller boxes to consolidate a collection of stamps or coins in one place.
Acid-free; lignin-free Pulp: Purified alpha cellulose pulp.
pH 8.0 - 9.5
3% Calcium carbonate buffer
Single wall 1/8" thickness, B-flute 200-LB test.
Color: bule gray, dyes are color-fast and non-bleeding.
No alum sizing used in these paper board.
Sold pre-assembled or shipped flat in packages of 3.