- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Board & Paper
Paper & Tissue
Acid-Free Card Stock
• Stiffening and support inserts for sleeves, sheet protectors and pocketed pages.
• Album pages for mounting photographs or documents.
• Acid free backing in picture frames.
• Can be written on to add titles, identification information, etc.
• Archival, acid- and lignin-free, white color.
• Easily creased for folding.
• Custom sizes available up to 32'' x 42''.
pH 9 (±0.5), acid–free
0.008 of inch, 100 Lb basis weight (20x26)
Alpha-cellulose pulp from purified wood fiber
Alkaline sizing is used for both internal and external sizing. No alum is used in the manufacturing process.
Buffered with calcium carbonate 2-3% alkaline reserve
No dyes and non-bleeding
Board passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO IT 18916 (formerly ISO 14523 ANSI IT9.16).
Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five