- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
KITS & ACCESSORIES
KITS & ACCESSORIES
35mm-2400 Slide Storage Kit
Although slide presentations have taken a back seat to computer-based technologies these days, the long-term, safe storage of precious 35mm originals is as important as ever.
This complete kit consists of four components:
a) Slide Trays to group slides within the Slide Box
b) 35mm Slide Box to hold the slide trays
c)Artifact Master Box holds 12 of the Slide Boxes
d) Acid Free Card Stock Dividers for labeling your collection. All components are manufactured from ArchivalGrade boxboard and Archival Corrugated board.
(a) Slide Tray Bin (.020 tan board only): Holds twenty-five 35mm cardboard mounted slides each. Eight trays fit within each Slide Box. The trays have an extended backwall lip or tab for labeling. Trays have a “pop and lock” instant set-up design.
(b) 35mm Slide Box: Each box safely stores 200 standard, cardboard mounted slides. The box will hold approximately 100 glass-mounted slides. Interior Dimensions are 11-3/8 L x2 W x 2-3/8 H. (Also sold separately in packages of 3 boxes.)
(c) Artifact (Master) Box: This is our multipurpose archival box, and for this application it functions as a master box that will hold 12 Slide Boxes. The end result is a compact 14-3/4"W x 12-1/8"D x 5"H rigid box that safely stores 2400 cardboard-mounted 35mm slides or about 1200 glass-mounted slides. Using this box-within-a-box-within-a-box design, you get three separate wall thicknesses of protection for your valuable slides.
(d) Acid Free 10 Pt Card Stock Slide Dividers separate any number of slides in Slide Tray Bin or Boxes.
Watch our short video:: Archival Solutions for 35mm Slides