- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Board & Paper
Corners & Tape
Its amazing what a difference this simple yet indispensable tool can make. It allows you to cleanly smooth the blade-cut edges of window mats (it is remarkable how much this actually matters), and gently smooth minor over-cuts to the point where they almost disappear. This genuine bone burnisher is also widely used in folding paper and fabrics to give you a crisp, fine edge. A virtual necessity for every artist working with mats and/or paper.
We offer a 6 and an 8 inch long burnishing bone. Each has a rounded and pointed end.