- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
PORTFOLIOS & CASES
These elegant and durable cases are the ideal solution to carrying large artwork, blueprints, framed works, and digital prints or photographs. Tranzporter Cases can be used in combination with our Museum Cases and Portfolio Boxes to create an exceptionally classy presentation of even your largest work.
Cases are soft-sided, made of 1000 denier black Cordura nylon, and are water resistant, mildew resistant, and puncture resistant. The innovative design allows you to add corrugated plastic, foamcore, gatorboard, masonite, even sheet metal to special pockets in the sides and base to increase rigidity of the case. Extra-wide 5-6’’ gusset construction allows your work to be safely packed and secured with hook and loop straps. Two side handles, a top handle, and a detachable / adjustable shoulder strap make it easy to carry, no matter your size. Cases ship folded, keeping shipping charges low.
Made of 1000 denier black Cordura® nylon.
The cases are shipped folded and are soft-sided. The case is made rigid through the use of foam core, gator board, masonite, sheet metal, your choice of material.
Double zippers allow the case to open flat for packing and when closed to be locked, assuring that your artwork is safe and secure.
Rain flaps over the zippers ensure that your work will remain dry despite the weather conditions.
Two side handles, a top handle, and a detachable shoulder strap make it easy to carry, no matter your size.
An exterior zippered pocket stores legal-sized paperwork or supplies.
Case can be used as a portable presentation bin when showing artwork or photographs to clients (the shoulder strap placed around the case holds it open).
The gusset is approximately 5" to 6” in width. This enables the case to hold about 20 pieces of 1/4" foamcore boards, several stretched canvases, or 2 to 3 Portfolio or Museum Cases.