- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
KITS & ACCESSORIES
These hardened aluminum straightedges are ideal for studio, shop, or classroom use, and are designed with a unique vertical protective guard that ensures safe, accurate cutting.
Precision ruled edge is graduated in inches (in 1/16" increments) and centimeters (in 1mm increments) for accurate trimming. The extra-wide 3½" base has a non-skid rubber backing to prevent slippage when cutting. A convenient hanging ring keeps the Safe-T-Cut within easy reach when not in use.