- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
PORTFOLIOS & CASES
Soft Side Art Case
Designed to carry artwork and portfolios, these quality cases are constructed from lightweight, water-resistant black nylon and feature strong comfortable handles. The Soft Sided Art Case keeps important projects safe, dry, organized and protected during transportation.
The interior wire-sewn frame helps the case maintain form. There are two inside and two outside pouches to hold smaller objects and to keeping artwork and papers safe and easily accessible. An elastic cross strap inside holds larger projects securely in place. The 3’’ gusset allows for expansion and will accommodate Onyx Portfolio Boxes, Museum Cases, Metal Edge Boxes, and many other forms of boxed, framed or bagged artworks and photographs.
Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Soft Sided Art Case
Interior dimensions are provided in inches for Onyx Portfolio and Museum-Solander Cases
Interior dimensions are provided in inches for Onyx Portfolio and Museum-Solander Cases.
Item 184-2026 will hold Onyx Portfolio Box 10-028 (20-1/4 x 24-1/4 x 2)
Item 184-2331 will hold Museum-Solander Case 12-029 (22-1/2 x 28-1/2 x 2-1/2)
Item 184-2436 will hold Museum-Solander Case 12-030 (24-1/2 x 30-1/2 x 2-1/2)
Item 184-3242 will hold Museum-Solander Case 12-034 (30-1/2 x 40-1/2 x 2-1/2)