- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Print Pack Proof Boxes
In photography, presentation is all-important. Now you can deliver proofs with elegance in order to make your presentation as artistically engaging as your actual work. In addition, if you have a need for storing quantities of standard 4’’ x 6’’ prints, our PrintPack series may be the solution (please see note on specifications, below). Each box is supplied with a Clear Mount Sleeve with adhesive strips. Simply adhere the sleeve to the top of the portfolio box. You can then select a “best image” for display in the sleeve, or use the sleeve to hold a pre-printed studio promotional card.
These proof portfolios hold approximately 250 un-sleeved proofs printed on standard color photographic paper such as Kodak or Fuji. These portfolio-style storage boxes feature a clamshell-hinged construction for convenience and elegance. The hinged back panel is reinforced for repeated opening and closing. The box is covered with a matte black or white latex reinforced cover stock in a linen texture finish. The interior is black or white (matching the exterior of the box) throughout for a fine, finished look. When fully opened the box can function as a “two tray sorter” for print selection or editing. Sold in packages of six boxes.
While these Black Proof Boxes are constructed of the finest materials they are not specified for archival storage applications. Since they are intended for use as proof boxes and not for generational or long-term archival storage of images, the materials used to the construct the boxes have not been submitted for formalized archival testing.
Interior Dimensions 4-3/16" x 6-3/16" x 2-1/2"