- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
ENCLOSURES & SLEEVES
Optically clear archival Polyester Sleeves protect your prints and documents from fingerprints, dust and pollutants that can discolor digital prints. Each sleeve’s 3 mil polyester construction also provides support for fragile documents or prints.
The L-sleeve design makes inserting your print or document safe and easy, and protects it from damage caused by frequent handling. The sleeve is sealed on one long side and one short side. A naturally-occurring electrostatic charge keeps your print in place.