- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
KITS & ACCESSORIES
Ideal for anchoring collectibles and artifacts such as small statuary, china and other objects to prevent breakage due to bumps, jolts or vibrations. Safe for use on crystal, porcelain, marble, glass, ceramic and wood finishes.
Our Museum Wax is non-acidic, non-toxic and reversible. It is soft and sticky, and can be shaped to custom-fit most small objects. To use, you simply knead and shape small balls or strips of the amount desired with your fingers until it is soft (we recommend using a minimum of 3-4 pieces). Determine where you wish to place your artifact and press it onto its supporting surfaces, slightly mashing the wax. Applicator and instructions are included, along with helpful hints for removing and cleaning.