- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
BINDERS & ALBUMS
With our Multi-Ring Cases you can assemble top-flight, professional displays of your work using top-loading sleeves securely presented in an elegant binder or case. The Multi-Ring Case (1’’) will hold up to 40 pages, depending on your content. Each binder includes 10 acid-free black paper pages in clear archival polypropylene sleeves. Additional pages/sleeves can be purchased to add to your collection of highly presentable artwork, documents or photographs.
The Presentation Cases (sizes 8-1/2" x 11", 11" x 14", 17" x 22" and 18" x 24") have an embossed outer finish laminated onto a rigid core with a zipper closure and an easy-to-carry handle on the spine.
Top loading Multi-Ring polypropylene pages with acid-free black paper inserts have holes punched half inch on center. Binding is on one long side, with hole count dependent on size.8-1/2” x 11” (22 holes)11" x 14" (28 holes)14” x 17” (34 holes)17” x 22” (44 holes) 18” x 24” (48 holes)