- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
KITS & ACCESSORIES
Groom / Stick Cleaner
The Groom/Stick Cleaner is a non-abrasive, non-staining cleaner for paper and other materials. It gently picks up a wide range of foreign matter, including graphite, chalk, crayon, mold spores, dust, dirt, and grease. These contaminants are cleanly lifted off the surface and held in a "molecular trap" from which there is no escape. The rubber's natural structure has been modified to make it permanently soft, kneadable and tacky.
The process is fast and smear-free. While erasers often abrade, smudge, crumble or produce clinging debris, the Groom/Stick leaves no dirty fragments to brush away. It can also be used to eliminate oil from your fingertips before working on delicate projects. When not in use, the rubber should be stored between sheets of thick polyethylene, which are included in each package.