- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
CD / DVD Sleeves
Our sleeves for the storage of CDs and DVDs are significantly less bulky than jewel cases. These sleeves can be safely stored in the Archival Methods’ CD Storage Kit or our CD Boxes (see related products links at the bottom of this page).
These inert polypropylene sleeves have a clear front and feature an interior non-woven divider and will hold two discs per sleeve. The black non-woven, static-resistant fabric on the back of each sleeve is a clean-room material that will not shed or form lint. Any dirt that inadvertently enters the sleeve will fall through the fabric and become trapped away from the disc where it cannot scratch the play surface.