- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Board & Paper
Board & Paper
Archival Corrugated E-Flute
Archival Corrugated E-Flute boards can be used to make dividers, shelf liners, print backers, bag stiffeners, picture frame backing boards, and are perfect for a host of other practical applications.
These handy and versatile acid- and lignin-free boards are buffered with 3% calcium carbonate to maintain a alkaline reserve. They are 1/16" of an inch thick, and both strong and lightweight. Archival Corrugated E-Flute is sold in packages of 5.
E-flute corrugated (exceeds 200 lb. test)
Acid-free and lignin-free
3% Calcium carbonate buffer