- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
Archival Corrugated Drop Side Boxes
Archival-quality corrugated provides safe, acid-free storage for artwork, photographs, prints, maps, oversized newspapers and documents. Drop Side construction allows items to be easily removed from the box without damage.
Removable lid completely covers the box tray adding protection to the contents in storage. The self-locking design sets up quickly without fasteners. Sold in packages of 3 that ship flat (requiring assembly) or in pre-assembled boxes. These boxes are a blue-gray color.
Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Corrugated Drop Side
pH 8.0 - 9.5
B-flute corrugated (exceeds 200 lb. test)
3% Calcium carbonate buffer
Download Instructions at the following link Assembly Instructions