- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
PORTFOLIOS & CASES
PORTFOLIOS & CASES
Accent Black Portfolio
These archival portfolios are functional and stylish. They’ll hold images and documents of several standard formats. They were designed in response to the needs of commercial and fine arts photographers, design studios and advertising agencies who require the highest quality presentation materials.
The 3-sided internal tray holds the contents in place, while a wrap-around exterior with a flap-style magnetic closure ensures everything stays protected. The black accent tray allows for easy insertion and removal of prints. It adds a modern touch whether open or closed. The interior of each portfolio is lined with white archival paper. The portfolio has a black techno-textured paper exterior which is hard wearing and resistant to dirt & scuffing. They will easily wipe clean with a damp cloth. The size is ideal for 8-1/2’’ x 11’’ as well as international A4 (8-1/4’’ x 11-3/4’’) materials. The capacity will vary depending on paper weight. The common rule of thumb is 100 single weight prints per inch of depth in any given portfolio. All Accent products can be customized and personalized with a minimum quantity order of 100 pieces. Please contact us for details.
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week