- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
Accent CD/DVD Box
These handsome and practical Accent Boxes will add protection to your CD and DVD collections. Our CD /DVD Sleeves add another level of protection for your CD and DVDs within the Accent Box.
Our Accent CD Storage Box will provide safe archival storage and allow you to organize your collection in style. The box is designed with a flap-style magnetic closure which makes access quick and easy. Our boxes will hold anywhere from 20 CD/DVDs in standard jewel cases to 80 CD/DVDs in plastic or paper sleeves. This versatile box can also be used to hold 12 standard DVD movie cases. Our Accent CD/DVD Storage Box is covered in a charcoal grey techno-textured paper with red accent paper on the interior tray. Usable interior space measures 8-1/2” W x 5-1/2” D x 6-1/8” H.
Accent CD/DVD Box Kit includes a package of 2 CD Caddies for additional organization and labeling space for your collection. Also, available with 50 CD/DVD Sleeves.
Read our Archival Solution of the Week Blog: Archival Solution of the Week