- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
- Hinging Mats | Archival Methods Expert How-To Guide
- Archival Methods’ Easiest & Most Versatile Archival Storage Solution
BINDERS & ALBUMS
Accent S-Series Binder Box
Accent S-Series binders will accommodate three-hole punched pages with a maximum dimension of 11-1/2’’ H x 7’’ W. A protective tray opens with the cover, allowing full access to your contents and easy page turning. A flap-style magnetic closure allows for the safe transport and storage of disks or images in this well-designed archival binder. Slanted 1-1/2’’ D rings will hold 25 pages (50 CDs) or 60 pages with prints. Cover material is a charcoal grey techno-textured paper with purple accent paper on the interior tray.