- Old Photos & Heirlooms | Safe Alternatives to Basement & Attic Storage
- Archival Mounting | 4 Easy Steps for “Floating” an Image in a Mat
- Scanning Photographs | Why these 8 Steps for Family Archiving are Important!
- Archival Binders | NEW Designs from Archival Methods
- Tintypes | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Cabinet Cards & Cartes-de-Visite | 5 Steps to Archivally Preserve YOUR Family Photographs
- Light Damage – Protecting Framed Artwork | Photographs | Collections
- Preserving Photographs | 5 Steps to Rescue Snapshots from Old Family Displays
- Archival Storage & Presentation | Our Top 10 Most Popular Blogs of 2017
- Preserving Family Photographs | 7 Steps to Secure & Share Your History
BINDERS & ALBUMS
BINDERS & ALBUMS
Accent Album & Refill Pages
Accent Albums combine the style of a portly box with the function of an album. Designed to provide the highest level of presentation and use archival materials for safe storage.
This post bound album is formatted to hold 11 x 8-1/2 paper.
Wrap around exterior with flap style magnetic closure crates a fully enclosed portfolio. Holds up to 20 pages for a total of 40 prints or documents. Comes with 10 high clarity, polyester pages and black acid free paper inserts. Refill pages are sold in packages of 10.
For smaller prints the black insert provides a convenient mounting surface. When used for two-sided documents the paper insert can be removed completely. The high-strength black hinge is designed to allow the pages lie flat for viewing a presentation. Pages are two-hole punched on 6’’ centers to accommodate the post-bound album design. Refill pages are sold in packages of ten.